So this is just not acceptable!! I'm averaging 1 post a month, so not like me!!!! I have some excuses though, wanna hear???????
- I've been working like crazy!! (Though I always did.... I just blogged in the middle of the night.... ahh! The new boyfriend syndrome...that's right, I'm not alone blogging, I'm ......sleeping.....he he he.)
- I didn't know what to say lol... Ha!!!! Ya I couldn't type it with a straight face let alone say it out loud lol. I think I'm reaching a little too far on that one lol.
- My laptop is broken!! Really makes me mad since I do my best blogging at night in my room, in my bed where I like to vent about my day with the occasional glass of wine or two.....
- I know what it was..... I've been on the run from my ex boyfriend who has gone completely insane and is threatening my daughter and I!!!
So how have you been? Really? That sounds interesting...... Oh you want to know more ? Oh , ok then.....So where do I start?..... Well those of you who know me, my trial was this month. Those of you who don't know well let me bring you up to speed.
[ When my ex beat the crap out of me, and was strangling the life out of me in front of our 5 year old daughter, I thought it was time to leave. When the police found my daughter and I in the neighbours house hiding for our lives, he was next door (home) sitting in the garage drinking again at 9 am. thinking nothing is wrong. My marks and bruises told a story, along with our daughter who gave her own statement to the police, which I might add really freaked me out!! To hear her innocent little voice tell such a scary story. The police were quick in helping me, and also pressing charges.]
Ok so back to my original story. So, I'm not going to get into too much detail. My trial was this week. He was after calling me at work a couple weeks ago all aggravated about not seeing his daughter. We have been over this so many times!! But of course he is drunk, he is not understanding. He keeps hanging up on me, and then calling back. I get angry and tell him to @%*&#$ off!! But then he says he will go to the school and see Savannah and if I get in his way I will get it. Well I know him well enough thank you, will not take that lightly. So I scoop my girl up and off we go, away... far away from this town. I have a friend who we stayed with, took us out for supper and helped us occupy our time. I delt with the local police dept there, victim service ladies were very kind.
We acted like tourists and visited tourist places, it was fun. Can't really say much more than that about it, although I want to show you pictures so bad, and tell you some funny stories of the travels, because we did alot of travelling!!
So I return for my trial, after the endless torture of events in my head of what it will be....Only to find out the bastard is too much of a coward to show. He didn't show!!! So I think he must have left town.... happy with that thought :) But the more I meet with my Constable ###### (who the most awesome officer in the world) the more we discover. He is still in town, don't have a clue on what he was thinking there!
Long version made short, they gave him the chance to turn himself in, and he did. Now he has been released again, not allowed to come near me, contact me indirectly or directly!! there were other things that I don't need to get into right now. But the ball is rolling again. Except now I've got to wait for this to go through the court process again, so it's been 20 months already since the crime, now it could take this long again!!! gotta love the justice system!!! Think that might be the title of my next blog.

Well I need to sleep, can't seem to sleep at night anymore..... Now feels like the time today.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment