Thursday, July 17, 2008

Camping





So we went camping!!!! It was so great, our group took up 3 campsites lol. We slept in til 10 am or so, made breakfeast... go to the river... build sandcastles... have a drink... play with the kids.... just amazing!!!!! Jackie and I didn't want to leave, we had it down to a science!!! Although the liquor bill would've been high if we stayed! lol.

Kids behaved wonderfuly, couldn't ask for anything better. We took them to the river at least twice a day, played in the playground, riding bikes...They were great!


We got to go river boating too, now that was cool.... kind of scary too! If he is not concentrating we could hit a rock and go flying lol. Savannah got to do some fishing as well....






At night the kids would roast some marshmellows, or make banana boats, then off to bed. Then Jackie and I got to have time to ourselves and our wine lol. Make a good fire, and become hypnotized by the flames. Laughing and singing away!!!



I came back to town for one day of work, then out to the acreage with Jackie and the kids for 2 more nights lol. We went frog hunting (and a very sucessful hunt may I add). We made a very big fire!!! Stayed up late again being silly lol.

PERFECT!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Annalee!!
Looks like you had fun camping! I was just checking on your site to see how you were doing! I miss you very much! Can't wait to see you again and I'm sure I will! Love always, Annie xox

Mimi Lenox said...

This week we are memeing the movement. You've been tagged by the Queen of Memes!
The Peace Meme