Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I've come to a realization lately... all the good guys are taken. I am a turning 31 yrs old. I live in my parent's basement with my daughter.... I work so much that they practically raiser her 5 days a week.... they are driving me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it's not their fault!!!!!!!!!!! I know this... they are being good... no... great parents to me, grand parent s to her.... but .... still driving me! It's almost like they forget that I gave birth to her sometimes.

today, I leave the house to get my daughter from school. Told dad as I was leaving, he says, oh... I can go get her... I say no I'm going... he says well I can go get her... I say no I want to go get my girl cause I never get to do so... he says well if you want me too I'll go get her now.... WHAT PART OF I WILL GO GET HER DOES HE NOT UNDERSTAND!!!!!! Honestly come on... give me a break. I know he means well but this is why kids move out! Because they think of me as a 15 yr old kid living here, and my daughter is soooo much like me, it is me to them. Even if I'm home she doesn't come to me, she goes to my mom..... this is killing me.

Nothing I can do, can't afford to live on my own, can't afford shit! I'm stuck here, just went from one controlling relationship to another.... cause no matter who I meet, it will never work. It will be a choice of her and him. Savannah and my mom and dad compared to me and a guy. How could I ever justify???? I never will, so I"m stuck here, alone, never living a life of my own. never really living ......

0 comments: