Sunday, September 2, 2007

For the first time in my life I know I will be ok, there is a difference in just knowing things will get better because they can't get any worse, as to believing in yourself. And I finally believe in myself. I beleive that I will afford my house, my new truck!! I will keep my daughter the happiest child in the world, because I have a way of bringing out the best in her. I love to see her smile, hear her laughter. I love teaching her new things, and watch her face light up when she thinks its cool. She makes me the happiest mommy in the world.

Now I would like someone to light my face up. I want to feel wanted in a different way than as a mommy. I want to feel like the most beautiful woman in the room when he looks at me. I want to feel someone's touch that I can't live without. I want that someone who know's me better than anyone else, and we can curl up in eachothers arms and forget the world around us. I want to laugh with him, I want to make him smile. Someone I can be myself with, be silly which I like to be somtimes. I want someone who wants the same with me......And I guess somewhere out there is someone for me.....Someday I will have him. Till then I will continue on....

0 comments: