Monday, August 20, 2007

100 Things about me...

  1. I love being a mom...( an awesome mom at that!!)
  2. I love dancing around my house while I clean.
  3. I am incredible singing at the top of my lungs when no one is around.
  4. I doodle on paper when I talk on the phone.
  5. I bite my lip when I am nervous.
  6. I still beleive there is Mr.Right out there waiting to sweep me off my feet.
  7. I have been severly hurt from Mr. Extremely Wrong.
  8. Love to walk in the rain.
  9. Amazed by the millions of stars in the night sky.
  10. Beleives that one day we will travel through the universe.
  11. Yes I like the movie Dirty Dancing.
  12. Love a crisp autumn morning.
  13. The sound of leaves crunching in autumn walking through the woods.
  14. The smell of autumn and the all the pretty colors. It's my favorite time of year.
  15. Thunder lightening
    Warm summer days when it pours down raining.
  16. Love the smell of coffee.
  17. Don't like the taste of coffee.
  18. Like hot chocolate after a day out in the snow.
  19. Making snowmen.
  20. Sliding.
  21. Love to go camping.
  22. Comfortable in the woods, everything feels so calm and relaxing.
  23. Love to go swimming.
  24. Making sand sculptures.
  25. Making snow sculptures.
  26. I love to paint and draw pictures.
  27. I am a camera freak, I take pics of everything.
  28. I crave to learn new things.
  29. I want to go back to school, just don't know what for loll.
  30. I hate to lie, doesn't feel natural.
  31. I have a way of making people smile.
  32. I believe in the importance of friends.
  33. Family should be the foundation from which you build.
  34. Respect is earned not demanded.
  35. I love with all my soul.
  36. I laugh with my heart.
  37. I trust with all I am.
  38. I have an enormous amount of patience.
  39. I will never let a man control my life again.
  40. I beleive my lover should also be my best friend.
    I love teaching my daughter new things, to watch her face light up.
  41. I love animals, I own a dog(princess), cat(genie), 2 budgies birds(marigold & aladar), hamster(flower), bearded dragon(ocean) and lots of fish... lollll...I don't go to petland anymore!!!!!!!
  42. I look out my window somedays and realize I can do anything I want, what can pull off today!!
  43. I want to travel so bad, see so many places. Australia, Egypt, South America, France, I could keep going forever, I just want to see everything I possibly can in this lifetime.
  44. I want to own a boat.
  45. I love snow mobiling.
  46. I am horrible at spelling as you can tell.
  47. Love getting full of mud when I am quading.
  48. Love all my tech's at work, awesome bunch of guys!!
  49. I like to watch the clouds go by on a sunny day.
  50. The sound of a river or stream flowing beside me.
  51. Hearing the birds chirping in the morning (providing my hangover isn't too bad).
  52. watching romantic movies with the a couple girls.
  53. Hanging out with the guys, and having a drink.
  54. Drag races are fucking awesome!!
  55. I love trucks, the bigger the better. Install a good lift ket, tint the windows, some big tires, sound of desiel engine I could go on and on but...( think I'm gonna wet myself!!).
  56. That anticipation of a kiss...
  57. Hearing a good joke.
  58. I love myself the way I am, if you don't, than don't worry, your not me!
  59. I take pride in my work.
  60. I take on too many projects, then struggle to finsish them, and it usually takes me forever to do so..
  61. I think out loud sometimes with out realizing and put my foot in my mouth.
  62. I get swept away in the moment sometimes...
  63. I can still do the splits.
  64. I have a brown belt in martial arts.
  65. Love how snow sparkles in the moon light.
  66. Big cities and all the lights.
  67. I have 6 ear peircings, one eyebrow.
  68. Want a tatto.
  69. Want to go bungie jumping next time I'm in Edmonton.
  70. I want to sky dive, hot air balloon ride!!
  71. Love road trips.
  72. I want to drive through the rockies...
  73. .... want to have sex in different places on road trip lol.
  74. cuddle up next to a fire on a stormy night.
  75. Skiing, sledding and making snowmen.
  76. I don't like doing laundry.
  77. Love a room filled with candle light.
  78. My favorite author is James Patterson.
  79. My favorite romance movie is "The Lake House".
  80. Like to dress up sexy and elegant and go out for new years.
  81. I Beleive in the strength of family.
  82. Love to try new things.
  83. I like Dean Martin music.
  84. I want to go to one of those big amusment parks with roller coasters and all!
  85. Never been on a cruise, would love to someday.
  86. Love getting flowers, my favorite is a tiger lilly ( all lillies really)
  87. Enjoy planting gardens, flowers and vegtables.
  88. Always wanted to go scuba diving in the tropics somewhere.
  89. I have never been married.
  90. I am an only child.
  91. I love pizza, and hot wings.
  92. Love a drink of whiskey.
  93. I am creative.
  94. I still like the movie Beatle Juice lol.
  95. Still enjoy Halloween as much as I did when I was a kid.
  96. Like carving pumkins with my daughter.
  97. Love a good book.
  98. To meet up with an old friend.
  99. starting new beginings.
  100. I like my life now lollll.

0 comments: