What the hell is it with most guys? I mean ... we talk, have a drink, or game of pool. Then I am getting text messages asking me “to spend the rest of my life with him!!!” Get a freaking grip!! It’s not romantic, I find it disturbing. You are just meeting me, why do you find yourself having to promise me something?? If we can’t have a conversation with out you being such an ass as by obviously lying to me, we will never get far enough for anything else. I don’t need some man to make up shit to impress me. I am an intelligent woman. It’s insulting when you try to trick me into liking you. If I’m spending time with you it’s because I already like you. Why ruin it with stupid promises that you don‘t really mean!! You don’t even know me. I don’t need someone to promise me the world. I am very capable of making things happen…. if I want it to!!
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment