Monday, November 19, 2007
My Extended Family
Went to my friends acreage yesterday. I love being with Brad and Jackie( i call her Jack). Jack and I have laugh together, and of course Brad is my best friend too. I relax in the solarium, have a white Russian or a glass of red wine. Help with supper or putter around the house with Jack. My daughter is the same age as the oldest boy Taylor, and the younger one Matty ... well just tags along anyways. She disappears into the huge house with the other kids, and find me when she is hungry. I met Brad when I first moved here through my ex. I remember when he met Jackie... the only woman who could possibly whip his ass into shape. She was a bartender. We had even better parties then, but of course time ticked on by, Jackie and I started having babies. We went from all night parties, to all night baby feedings, to barely ever seeing each other and talk on the phone all the time about how our kids driving us crazy. It's been 11years now, and they are my extended family. They have been through everything with me, my parties, my careers, my pregnancy, my separation, my quest for my new life ( which is going just fine). They are closer than any brother or sister could be, or maybe that's what it's like to have a brother or sister. The unconditional love that is always for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment