Thursday, January 29, 2009

Christmas in Cuba

We didn't have a white Christmas....

We had a white sand Christmas

in

CUBA!!!!




Here's a picture of the beach we were on for two weeks. Talk about bliss!! Savannah had a blast! The feel of the warm breeze... the waves of the ocean. Water was so warm. We went snorkling a few times. Even went cave diving! The cave we swam in was estimated at 250,000 yrs old. Just wonderful!





We went out to see the dolphins, we sailed for a day out off the bay of Varadero. It was great, we swam with the dolphins, touched them, even got our pics taken with them. Those little buggers are strong!! So soft and firm all at the same time.Savannah of course caught the attetion of the captain and his first mate. So when we sailed back to shore, Savannah is got to take the wheel for about 45 min, til we hit bay then he had to take back over.





We took a day down town, only one day though. I was just happy being on the beach, wouldn't change a thing!


I'm so happy we went! I had the time of my life!! I'm so hooked on this sort of thing!
Just wondering.... where do I want to go next?







0 comments: