Hey, so I've decieded to paint my daughter's room now...... Ya, do you think I could keep it simple??? Not a chance!! I'm gonna be painting for the next week lol.
Well I painted her room when she was 3 yrs old. I had an african safari with an elephant, girafe, monkey hanging from a tree and tall grass growing from the baseboards. A lot of work, took me 2 weeks picking at it. Plus you have to wait between some sets etc.
Well.... now I'm discovering how easy it is to cover up some of this... ha ha ha it's so not funny!! And of course the new design of the room is not simple by no means. All four walls are different colors, with other colors streaming through, circling peace signs and flowers and not sure what else yet. I work best on the fly, so the rest will fall into place as I go. Oh me oh my.... what I do for my girl! I shouldn't complain that much, everything I do I do for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment