CANADA DAY CELEBRATION
My daughter and I went to the see the fireworks last night with our friends Ashely and L
ance. Savannah and I painted our faces and surprised our friends. They had a blanket out waiting for us, and a perfect location with a clear view. Lance had some friends join, and the 6 of us had a good time. We told jokes and laughed, and we gazed wide eyed into the stars. Watching the
bright colored patterns light up the night sky. The sounds of our community joined together to share such a beautiful night.
Looking up into the sky, it all had such a different meaning for me now. Not sure what it meant before, all I know is it never felt like this before. Watching my daughter's face light up when the fireworks started, her little jumps with the loud noises. How she cuddled into to me wrapped up in her blanket.
To hear her words "I Love You
Mommy" has made every hardship over the last year worth it. To feel the level of comfort we have now, to see our friends with us knowing that they truley care for us the way we are. To live with no fear, and have freedom. I am providing the safest and happiest life for her and myself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment