Hi,
Guess i should introduce myself. I'm Annalee, and I am originaly from Newfoundland Canada. Proud of it too, beautiful place to visit. Note the "visit" part, just could never live there. Not enough work. I now live in Alberta, Canada and have so for 10 yrs now. I enjoy it here, hot summers and cold winters, best of both worlds lol. I work full time outside of the home. I work with really awesome people!!! I always have a good day at work, now how many can say that and mean it. Then I go home to take care of my daughter who is turning 7, (she is not 6yrs old, she is turning 7 yrs old). I am 28 yrs old and don't care to say I am older than I acually am lollll. I am a single mother who has resorted to living with her parents to make ends meet. I have to say my parents are the best in
the world, without them I would be in a very hard place. Daycare is ridiculous here, along with rent. Can't do it on my own right now. I will honestly try not to bash her father (my ex) on this blog but will not make any promises. The man is a dead beat drunk who doesn't pay child support or help pay off his half $$way too much debt$$$ that he so graciously left me. Court order my ass, don't mean a damn thing to him!!!! Well ok, got that out of my system, lets move on.....
So what can I say about myself. I am on a new adventure in my life. I titled my web page here "AWESTRUCK" because I am amazed of how wonderful my life can be, the choices I have. I have survived a very terrible relationship that I will not get into today, some other time. I don't want it to define who I am, but there is no way to do that. I am now trying to make new life for myself and my girl. It's made me a stronger person all the way around. It has made me realize just how important life is, and the choices we make. The shock waves from the choices we make will forever shape the rest of our lives and the people around us. My daughter will be never be the same, psycoligicly she fighting her own battle and I am giving her the tools to win. I am watching her develope and make sense of the world around her. She is exremely intelligent and what can I say, she's my girl!! She will never make the mistakes I did, she learned already at the age of 5 what alcohol can do to a family.
I am in one word "AWESTRUCK" with how my life is turning out. Nothing is how I ever thought it would be lol. The people I thought were my friends for life are gone. The guy I thought for some reason I would marry, I won't. I thought by now I would have my own house and I don't. I feel like I have been to hell, But I am happy!!!! I am in control, as much as I can be. Everyday there is something else I see or think of and say awesome !! This is my life, my choice. Kind of sucks too cause got no one to blame but my self either lol.
I am "AWESTRUCK" of life its self, the things that happen are unbeleivable. I am so proud of myself and it's ok for me to say so. I am in the process of disovering who I am too. I lost myself in someone elses world, and now I am having fun on the road back. It's a never ending road from the way I see it. With age we see things differently all the time so we are always discovering things about ourselves. Till the day we die. Lets just hope we pass on enough to that our children will get one step further than us and so on and so on.....
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment