She was babysitting her niece and nephew who are 3 months old and 2 years old. Well on top of my 7 yr old, and then Jack's two boys 7yrs and 5 yrs. Very interesting, even though her
and I are old pros with kids. Maybe it is true, use it or loose it! Our kids are kind of fend for yourself now lol. They only come find us when one is really pissing the other off!! WELL!!!! Little cute babies are lots of fun, until every 2 hours they are being fed, you change the diaper before and after. Then their naps, hic-ups that make them cry. Not to mention the older kids wanting to take turns with the baby, and you can't really say no cause they are border line jealous with you spending so much time with the baby. Then of course mean time, there is a little 2 year old wandering around the house somewhere so quietly, freaks you out cause you think you lost one in the house somewhere ( she has a very big, kid heavenly kind of place). Yes very interesting.
Well at one point Jack looked at me and said, you know it's only quarter to seven!! Well holy shit, it felt like 11 pm, I was thinking these kids should be all sleeping!! Well we got through it just fine, but it burnt us out. I forgot how much work these little rascals are. It was midnight when the last kid fell asleep, of course that would be mine! exhausted! we stayed up a little to relax with a glass of wine, well tasted very good, and went to bed at 3 am!!! So not the path to travel with 4 kids looking at you in the morning. But Jack's hubby Brad bailed us out, he took the early shift since he went to bed early. Baby was in bed with the momma, and Jack and I got ready to go perform a spa party hung over! I was feeling pretty good, but not Jack lol, Again very interesting! I played chauffeur for her lol.

Well by the time supper came, Brad had taken care of 4 kids by himself for Half the day, then the two youngest went home once momma could walk without upchucking!!!! Savannah and I decided to stay out another night cause of the dark and snow falling and blowing over the highway, not a nice night. Jack and I cleaned up house, round up the 3 we have left to bath and bed tim
e. We finally had a moment to ourselves, we said good night to each other and went to bed lol. That was at 9 pm last night.
It goes to show, we use to have 4 to 5 kids out there all the time ages 2 to 5, we would run them so tired they pass out, we stay up and drink half the night. Get up and do it again! If you don't use it, you loose it!! Jack, Brad and I were wore out from those kids. What a weekend!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment