Friday, December 14, 2007

Too Late

Well my ex showed up last weekend, at my work with money for child support. So lets just back up a sec, he hasn't done this since July.... I've cut him out completely.... He called me and said he didn't want any trouble just wanted to help me cause of Christmas.

We sat and talked civilly for the first time since the break up. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I can see that he is truly remorseful for what he has done. He didn't even remember everything, I told him and we cried. We cried alot, I told him that this will take time, I don't know if we will ever get somewhere with this. I understand his apology, but honestly how does this sound to you? " I'm sorry for almost killing you ".
He also apologized for putting me in the hospital ( I have a cracked vertabrae from him), saying such horrible things to me on a daily basis. The name calling, the threats, the fear I lived in on a daily basis. There is no apology for that.....there is no acceptance of that.....there is no forgiveness for that. It just doesn't sound natural.... Please if I'm being unreasonalble let me know!!!! I don't think I am though. He was very horrible for a very long time.... I finally broke free and now he is going to turn his life around after destroying mine!!! I put the pieces back of our life ( savannah and I). He just did his coke, and call me threatening to finish what he started. But now that he sees what he done, I'm suppose to be there to give another chance, say that "that's okay, at least now you see? or We've been waiting?" Fuck that , that ship sailed away 2 years ago. I'm okay now, started my life over and enjoying it very much, I will not let him do this to me again.

I think it is too late to apologize!! The damage is unforgivable!!

0 comments: