Thursday, January 10, 2008

So my Christmas was terrific!!! Best one I've had in years. Savannah and I spent Christmas eve and morning with my parents. We all drove out to Jackie's house. Savannah and I stayed out there for a couple days. She played with the other kids



I got to have a few bottles of wine... lol... (very interesting @ 4am when I thought my head had fallen off and rolled down the stairs lol)



. Plus we had an amazing firework show. I uploaded a video of part of it. It lasted quit a while. The kids got to shoot off the bottle rockets...but remember!!! Never let drunk people play with bottle rockets lol. Don't ask...all I can say is that it was the funniest thing I have ever seen.


Boxing day we went out to Saskatoon Mountain and spent the day sliding with the kids. OMG what a blast we had!!!





The kids got to have a fire outside, we cooked smores. We had early night that night though lol.
Well we got up the next day and came home. I've been so busy working lately, haven't been able to blog at all. Later....

0 comments: