Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just a little stressed out tonight

Well I just had the night from hell!!! I could not get it right at work tonight!! There are a few people who must think I am the worst waitress in the world....I honestly felt like walking out. I told them they need to cut me right away so I could get out. I was being seated 3 and 4 tables at one time...I can't get to all the tables at he same time!! plus having tables across the restaurant when the rush hit wasn't helpful.... I still made my over my 10% in tips, but I felt lost the whole time, I couldn't keep up!!! Which is really weird for me, I always do fine under pressure!!
I guess I have hit my limit... thank god I have my little vacation planned for next weekend!! It will be so nice to drive somewhere different, get away from everyone...(and everyone is mostly my ex).
I really don't know how to handle him being back in the picture and being nice to me. He is trying to pay some child support when he can, and is trying to talk to me etc. I'm just waiting for the anvil to drop on my head like in the cartoons!!! He takes the good out of me, I don't know how he can still do it!!!! While he was gone, I was doing great, no more pain killers, way less pain, working out all the time. Now my stress is maxed out, I'm in pain again, all I can do to keep my sanity is work out everyday which is proving harder because I'm in pain. I feel lost....... I know what I want, just don't know how to get there. But I guess that's just the adventure of life, the road along way. At least my adventure isn't boring....lol....

0 comments: