Monday, May 5, 2008

Just

I found this.... A moment frozen in time.... I remember feeling so horrible, no words to describe how empty, and hollow I felt back then. I don't know exactly how scared I was, how damaged I am, except for these poems I left behind. I blacked out for a while after I left my daughter's dad. There is a time I don't remember. But I'll come across these poems that I don't remember.
Just cry,
Just as I hit the floor.
Just cry,
Just like before.
Just breathe,
Just a little more.
Just breathe,
Just like before.
Just scream,
Just head for the door.
Just scream,
Just like before.
just run,
Just a little bit more.
Just run,
Just get her out before.
Just hide,
Just huddle here on the floor.
Just hide,
Just stay away from the door.
Just cry,
Just cry some more.
Just cry my baby,
Just hug into mommy some more.
I cannot describe how that makes me feel....Forgive me, please I need to forgive myself for that, I need to rid myself of that tragedy, rid myself of that guilt. It was not my fault.......!

0 comments: