So here we are another Mother's Day!! Savannah and I went to the acreage for a night, I didn't have to work (doing a little happy dance) so we figured it's time to get out there!! Plus Jack and I get together every Mother's Day weekend. Kids play until they drop. We drink our wine until we drop lol. (Which was about 4 am!!!!!) I got up with our kids this morning and and gave them breakfeast once I found my brain again!! Could've sworn my head fell off and I kicked it down the stairs when I woke up!! 3 bottles of wine and 4 hours of sleep is hard on the system lol.
Her and I hung out outside today, which was wonderful, so peaceful out there. Feels so different coming back into town. I love the country. We took the kids on a frog hunt... we found the eggs everywhere.... but no frogs lol. Savannah and I stayed for supper then it was back to town. But we had an amazing time, always do with Jack and the kids.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment