Sunday, May 4, 2008

Next



So...... I swear to what ever is suppose to be above us looking out for us..... There is nothing for me lol... Well, I guess that's a little drastic!! But I'm sure you know the feeling lol.


So the dating game continues.


So how does this work?


To be honest with you, I don't want a boyfriend! Is that normal? I want to make it on my own, I want to proud of digging myself out of this whole I've found myself in. Is that unrealistic? I don't know cause I'm the first of my kind. I don't know anyone else in my position. At least they don't have my obstacles, money etc. ( Not saying they don't exist... just not in my knowledge, physically.... I know your out there lolll) ( HELP) I want someone who wants me for me.... Not what they see I could be for them!!!

I just broke up with a guy who couldn't help himself but buy flowers for me all the time. Who wanted to supp0rt me ( $$$$$), pay off my debt, buy me my truck!! Those of you who know me.... Damn!!!!!!!!! That was a hard move.... But at the end of it all, I can't wake up one day and realize that I stayed with someone for their money. (Which he pushed at me every step of the way). That he was so good cause he made so much money, which he did, more than I could ever dream of having at my disposal!!! But with everything comes a cost... ( Not to mention that he was still not divorced!!! meaning that he is still married! $*&^$ that!!!! I wont' be that woman)


I chose my dignity.


I chose my freedom, cause he already showed signs of controlling me because of his money, and it's only just over a month in!! So...


Realizing I am not one of those girls who can be with a man just for his money, I do not regret to inform you I broke up with him.... Not all that sad about it!! That must say something too. Money does not mean a !#%&*) a thing, it's how the person make you feel, how they respect you.

1 comments:

Mercerch said...

Good move! A woman like you needs more than that!