Sunday, May 25, 2008

So it's been a full week for me!! Lets back up to the previous Sunday....



Sunday night I went out with the guys from work... oh my.... we danced like crazy drunk fools trying not to fall all over the place. I had a blast! I forgot how fun the bar could be.... I ran into a lot of people I haven't seen for a long time. It's not something I would want to do all the time, but it was awesome for something different.



Monday morning I wasn't feeling so great, a little tired lol. So.... I remember that I lost my bank card and my truck keys at the club.... doh!!!.... So realizing that the club is closed for the next 2 days I'm not impressed!! So I get ready to go to drive to Camrose with Mark, one of the guys from work( who I was out with the night before). We had a meeting there for our work. So we speeded our way there with only one speeding ticket by the way. Stopping in Edmonton to visit some friends only to get caught up in every construction zone there is in the city, we found every dead end!!! Did you know there is a little China town in Edmonton?? We also found crack head central lol.... we locked the car doors during that place!!!! After 2 hours in the city driving we found them, we visited, then off to Camrose.... we finally got there at 1 am!!!!



Tuesday we were up and gone to our meeting, feeling sore muscles I never knew I had!! Realizing that we must have looked like fools on sunday lol. So our meeting was not very long thank god!! We headed back to Edmonton to our friends restaurant and hung out there for a while. Mark got to play in the kitchen, he was very happy. I wanted to help with front of House but thought I should leave it alone. I helped out where I could with the kitchen. So we headed back home. We listened to new kids on the block, and tried to make it back here without stopping for gas. We almost didn't make it!!!!!! But, we did... and we had fun along the way lol.


Wednesday I woke up to extreme pains in my chest, my right arm lost all feeling. I couldn't breathe, my motor skills felt almost paralyzed by these sharpe pains. I was so scared.... I called my Mom, she came right away, got Savannah off to school and me to the emergency room. They had me on the heart monitor for the first half of the day, then putting me through tests checking my lungs etc. They couldn't diagnose, he wanted to keep me overnight.... of course I wanted to go home, so I did. I was very, very stoned on a lot of pain killers through my IV, don't remember much more than that lol.

Thursday I worked regardless of how I felt...

Friday I worked all day, then spent all night back at emerge again!!! SO after all that the doctor says " I can't find anything wrong, it must be the lining of your lungs inflamed. Go home and it will be better in few days". I so hate that place!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They had me propped up in a chair when my mom showed up there, I could barely breath, my blood pressure was through the roof, empty beds everywhere...... the nurse says " she's not in that bad of shape to require a bed" Well lets just say my mom wasn't having that lol. I'm so glad my mommy showed up lol.

So saturday I sleep then work..... same with sunday...... so glad when monday came around cause that means no work !!!!!!!!!

I still feel like crap, but what can you do when the health system cares for masking your pain with pain killers as to finding why you can't breathe while your having chest pains!!!!

And life goes on..........

0 comments: