
I think we are amazing people!!! I know I haven't been alone during my struggle, yet I felt alone. My mind knew yet my heart felt differently. I've been venting on this site for almost a year now, and I feel this need to apologize to everyone. I never realized that there are all of you, many of you have kept informed through this blog. I know some of you cried with me, laughed with me and just felt confused with me lol. Weird how the mind and heart can work so differently...
In this last week, my eyes have opened to my world once again!! This is how I named my blog, cause I'm "Awestruck" with life, and how we live. I am actually in a good, no - amazing time in my life!!!
I have so many terrific friends from work, home, and online!! I have survived, I feel reborn into a new stage in my life!! I feel amazing, even the colors of summer look different to me, smell of flowers.....
I'm happy to be alive!!!! I'm thankful to all my buddies here in town, and on blogging. You've been here all along, thank you!!!
In this last week, my eyes have opened to my world once again!! This is how I named my blog, cause I'm "Awestruck" with life, and how we live. I am actually in a good, no - amazing time in my life!!!
I have so many terrific friends from work, home, and online!! I have survived, I feel reborn into a new stage in my life!! I feel amazing, even the colors of summer look different to me, smell of flowers.....
I'm happy to be alive!!!! I'm thankful to all my buddies here in town, and on blogging. You've been here all along, thank you!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment