Friday, February 22, 2008

Interesting people



I have the day off work!!!!!! Yay me!!!! Savannah and I both have a day off.... which is pretty cool. So my car is making a whole new noise now, so it's staying parked now until I can get in for someone to look at it. Walking is what I'm doing from now!! This could be interesting loll.

( Wild T & the Spirit )

So I got to meet an interesting person yesterday at "Better Than Fred's". The group is "Wild T and the Spirit" presents Jimi Hendrix. They are good, and I got to talk with Tony Springer (guitar player & singer) for a bit, he invited me back toninght...will not be going...but the invite was nice.


( Tony )

He told me a few stories, we laughed, he talks really different. Like from those movies, " that's jiven babe.... so fly.....like out of the seventies!!!! I thought he was interesting. He invited me on stage to sing if I wanted !! I obviously won't .... but it's cool he offered!! I seen him play guitar with his teeth on stage, which I had never seen before. Awesome guitar player.

0 comments: