Common sense!!!!! When I'm complaining of alot of pain when there shouldn't be. Acually take the time to examine me, touch my wrist even though it hurts and find out why for me!!! That's what this doctor did and how he knew what was wrong. He said wrist and thumb had to be set a certain way to heal, if not it would create alot of pain for a long time. So off I go back to the hospital to get them to put a casts on for me.
Once again I have a very stimulating time with a nurse who makes me straighten my wrist and extend my thumb and fingers to the point of tears!! Well, at least now it's diagnosed properly.... although the dude in the waiting room said he is on week #6 with his recovery with the same broken bone!!!! They are recasting his... well lets hope for better results for me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment