
It's 2 am and I'm still awake..... just like the song lol. I got home from work not long ago... My first magangment closing shift. I got to dress up all pretty, had someone tell me I looked classy. I liked that.
I'm sitting up in bed, with my favorite movie(The Lake House) on trying to relax. My phone just rang...It's Mario ( my ex ).... He was suppose to show at my work with the child support that he has been so generously starting to pay me. That was sarcasim in case you couldn't tell. He is giving what he can on what he is making, but I've never seen him live on so little in the 12 years I've known him. He went fishing today and was upset with me cause he wanted to take our daughter fishing with him and his buddies... Don't have enough time to explain what is wrong with that. I know he was drinking out there cause when I spoke to him last he had that loving tone in his voice that pretty much said "fuck you bitch for not letting me take Savannah". The last message on my phone tonight is him completely drunk telling me he is driving in to town, and called me sweetie blah blah blah!! So he never showed up which is fine with me cause he is drunk and I don't need that!
So back to the phone call, 2 am and he is calling me to come get him out of jail......... He was pulled over for speeding, then taken to jail for driving while under the influence of alcohol, and possesion of narcotics!!!! Not to menchion he is in the company truck!!! He is calling for me to pick him up, that he has no one else to call..... NO I cannot do this, he asked for my help... No I cannot save you, I cannot help you. You need to deal with your conciquences... I releived myself of this responsiblitly along time ago. I'm not going back!! He is talking about warrants, and spending the night in jail unless I come get him.... He has called back 3 times now, I keep telling him the same thing... Guess your spending the night in jail cause I'm not picking you up!! ((might do him some good. But then being in jail for assult on me (twice) never made no difference. Whats one more night.))
This is so unfair!!! A part of me thought that he really was turning himself around.... how stupid can I be? This ontop of the other charges, he will be going to jail for sure. Savannah will be heart broken cause she will want to see him, he's been talking with her on the phone etc trying to start up a relationship again. I've let them meet and hang out again a few times in the last 2 months. They had planned something for tomorrow....... he screwed up. I screwed up.... I never should have let him close to her again. Now she will just be hurt again!! How could I be so reckless with her heart. I should've just kept him away like I was doing, she never would've known the difference. Now I will watch her heart break again...and it's my fault.
I'm sitting up in bed, with my favorite movie(The Lake House) on trying to relax. My phone just rang...It's Mario ( my ex ).... He was suppose to show at my work with the child support that he has been so generously starting to pay me. That was sarcasim in case you couldn't tell. He is giving what he can on what he is making, but I've never seen him live on so little in the 12 years I've known him. He went fishing today and was upset with me cause he wanted to take our daughter fishing with him and his buddies... Don't have enough time to explain what is wrong with that. I know he was drinking out there cause when I spoke to him last he had that loving tone in his voice that pretty much said "fuck you bitch for not letting me take Savannah". The last message on my phone tonight is him completely drunk telling me he is driving in to town, and called me sweetie blah blah blah!! So he never showed up which is fine with me cause he is drunk and I don't need that!

So back to the phone call, 2 am and he is calling me to come get him out of jail......... He was pulled over for speeding, then taken to jail for driving while under the influence of alcohol, and possesion of narcotics!!!! Not to menchion he is in the company truck!!! He is calling for me to pick him up, that he has no one else to call..... NO I cannot do this, he asked for my help... No I cannot save you, I cannot help you. You need to deal with your conciquences... I releived myself of this responsiblitly along time ago. I'm not going back!! He is talking about warrants, and spending the night in jail unless I come get him.... He has called back 3 times now, I keep telling him the same thing... Guess your spending the night in jail cause I'm not picking you up!! ((might do him some good. But then being in jail for assult on me (twice) never made no difference. Whats one more night.))

This is so unfair!!! A part of me thought that he really was turning himself around.... how stupid can I be? This ontop of the other charges, he will be going to jail for sure. Savannah will be heart broken cause she will want to see him, he's been talking with her on the phone etc trying to start up a relationship again. I've let them meet and hang out again a few times in the last 2 months. They had planned something for tomorrow....... he screwed up. I screwed up.... I never should have let him close to her again. Now she will just be hurt again!! How could I be so reckless with her heart. I should've just kept him away like I was doing, she never would've known the difference. Now I will watch her heart break again...and it's my fault.
2 comments:
No hun its HIS fault!!! Remember that.
but if I just stuck to my guns and said no to him coming around again, I wouldn't be in this situation right now.
Post a Comment