Well another Valentines Day here and gone. I got up, got Savannah off to school, my mom came home from work really sick, I made sure she was tucked away. Then off to work I went. A few hours later I got off work just in time to go get flowers (for mom, Savannah and my friend Hillary). Pick Savannah up from school and head home. Gave mom her flowers, and Savannah. Got Savannah ready for brownies and dropped her off at her to her friends house. Headed to my friends work with a single rose (she is one of my best friends, her hubby is away on a rig so I wanted surprise her with a flower since he couldn't). Then I rushed to work!
Now I accomplished that whole scenearo in 1 hour!!! pretty good considering the traffic I had to concour. I worked util 10 pm then went home to bed.
Not an eventful day at all, just a normal day of running around for me. Notice no flowers in all that lol. Ya, sucks to be me. I made sure people in my life had some, (ashley you had lance so no I didn' t buy u a flower, still luv ya babe). Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain....
I did find it lonely, to watch the girls at work get flowers. My guests at work all in love, families all happy. It's not the easiest thing to handle sometimes....not at all. I wantthat feeling of being loved. The feeling that you get when he wants you for more than the obvious, for silly moments, the okward moments, the quiet moments. Just to know someone loves you for you. I've experienced it once, just few weeks ( summer romance), and wish for it again so bad. Sad I had to be 28 to find out about love like that, it was just bad timing. But something like that only comes by once in a while. I wonder if I will ever be lucky enough again?
0 comments:
Post a Comment