
So I talked with him tonight finaly! He had alot of attitude with me, he usually does when he knows he screwed up. He tried to lie about what happened lol... he didn't remember telling me as much as he did! So I busted him on that right away, then he admitted that much to me. He tried to make it seem like no big deal, got nothing to do with her. I informed him that it has everything to do with her. I will not have this drama happening in her life! He is going to jail for nice while, even he agreed on that! I told him he is to stay away, he is to stay out of our lives for good, no games. No nothing anymore! He showed me just how reliable he is... I will not put up with that around Savannah!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!! We lived that way a long time ago, but not now. I've grown so much, I feel so nieve to have beleived him for that short period of time. Though I don't think he was purposely deceiving me (maybe I'm wrong about that too), but he has substance abuse problems, maybe jail will be the best thing. I told him I am giving him a clean start. No bagagge to take with him. Start over, worry about himself. Someday way down the road, Savannah will contact him. By then he should have his life together, maybe a new family.... and thats ok!! Cause the best thing for us and him is no contact. He will just keep hurting her and myself, I will not put her or myself through that again. Mostly myself - she is use to her dad, doesn't bother her like it use to. But he still gets to me, he tries use the fact that I want her to have her dad to get close to me. She is 7 yrs and already got it figured out. At least I know I raised her to be smart. So I've got to look at the big picture - he is already gone, I may see a person in front of me who looks like him, but that's it!!! He will never be the type of person who can be a postive influence in her life!!!! It's not someone who realizes the effects of his actions. So I will make this call..... I am her mother and that's that!!! He will never be her Dad!! I've got amazing friends, amazing family. We are strong, we'll be ok.........
0 comments:
Post a Comment